Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Amanda and I Is it possible this is
Peace Corps Bolivia?

(Our Corpus Cristi BBQ)

Guess who are the
Basic San Girls!
(from Top; Anna,
Sarah, Anna, Amber,
Erin, Hannah)

Walk to spanish class
(A walking bush, typical sight!)
Dona Marcelina

preparing the Corpus

Cristi lunch
Nayra!!


Don Felipe in the

background (I think he may be

chasing our dog out of

the house with the stick)
Bolivian couple plowing

and planting together.

The man maneuvers

the plow while the woman

throws the seeds from her

skirt


Bano worksite,

Basic Sanners

laying the foundation¨Vendame¨

a typical tienda


The canopy bed I´ve been

waiting for my whole life! My room
A group of PC gringos on a walk!

Hannah, Erin, Ryan, Anna

Meera, Sarah, Tom







2 comments:

Connor said...

Wow, pictures!

Unknown said...

It looks amazing! What a fun group of people. I cannot wait to visit!!