Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas from Bolivia

Just wanted to send out a message saying that I cannot describe how much I have been missing all of my wonderful family and friends during this holiday season. I have been sweating in the hot Christmas sun down here- and learning about new traditions- some that i would repeat in the future- getting to spend the day with a very latino 90 person family reunion in the campo, and others i would not- being food poisoned on christmas eve...

for now I am healthy again, political things are calm, and i am waiting for my boyfriends plane to get in! things are looking up!

Once again- Happy Holidays to Everyone.. Ill write more soon! chau

PS: notice the new address. i was informed by the post lady that i was one of the very few that gets mail in san jose- she knows me and where i live... so no need for the actual address- makes it easier on all of us!

No comments: